Find the solution that works for your serialization needs
Ideal for: Companies that have multiple lines within their facility requiring serialization
AuthentiTrack Enterprise Key Features
- Encompasses the site, line, packaging units — and the devices within the packaging unit — to provide a complete serialization operation at the plant level.
- Offers connections to your ERP system for the automated exchange of product-related master data required for serialized product.
- Provides serial number provisioning and an event history repository after the merchandise is packaged and shipped via a connection to the AuthentiTrack Cloud.
AuthentiTrack Prime for SMB
Ideal for: Companies in need of a timely and affordable serialization solution for a semi-automatic or manual, low-volume packaging operation.
AuthentiTrack Prime for SMB Key Features
- Sends data directly from the AuthentiTrack Cloud to the packaging line unit controller, eliminating need for a site controller.
- Provides all the components required for serialization operations in a compact and easy to use system for SMB manufacturers across a variety of industries.
- Is designed to be up and running within hours.
- Interfaces with industry-accepted printers and verifiers, without using proprietary hardware.
- Easily integrates to existing or future ERP systems.
Ideal for: Evolving organizations requiring an EPCIS-certified serialization solution
AuthentiTrack Cloud Key Features
- Provides GS1 EPCIS certification, serial number provisioning, and notification interfaces.
- Delivers brand integrity solution based on serial event history repository and serial numbers.
- Supports brand owners’ compliance with FDA DSCSA requirements.
Ideal for: Contract manufacturers needing an EPCIS-certified serialization gateway solution
AuthentiTrack Gateway Key Features
- Provides GS1 EPCIS certification, serial number provisioning, and notification interfaces for communicating with external EPCIS providers and brand owners.
- Handles serialization communication between the packaging line systems and external parties.
- Manages the complexity of messaging format requirements between different EPCIS providers.
Applications and Modules